Our education programs build bridges between cultural wisdom, indigenous ways of knowing (epistemologies) and the healing arts & sciences.
When you give to the Scholarship Fund you support the continuing traditional education of a Native Student, and you help strengthen the communities of indigenous nations in the Pacific Northwest and in Mexico. Our 2018-2019 courses are now all online and growing.
Your donation can provide funding to create our next course on Diabetes Prevention for Native Children.
What can you do?
- Make a donation!
- Take a course! Buy 2; one for you and donate one for a Native student who couldn’t afford it.
- Volunteer. We can always join forces for this common goal. Whether want to volunteer with your knowledge, your time, or your ideas; we will be glad to hear from you! Contact us.
Meet some of our Certificate/graduate degree students who are now lawyers, herbalists, educators and environmental activists. Click here.
Your Donations have gone so far!
- We provided 100 free copies of “Preventing and Treating Diabetes Naturally, The Native Way” to elders and clinics in the Pacific Northwest.
- 3 year long community trauma project that trained Natural Medicine Health promotores, Cabo Corrientes.
- We co created with teens and elders a community book: Plantas Medicinales de la Selva, which was distributed throughout Yelapa and the Comunidad Indígena de Chacala, Jalisco.